1. As of last week, we have now deployed our AI algorithm that will try to help you distribute workload better among recruiters. The algorithm will continuously learn from how you assign coordinators to requisitions. So next time, you get a new requisition approved, the AI model purposely built for each of our clients will predict the most suitable coordinator – one who has handled a similar requisition in the past and has the lowest number of open positions currently assigned.
2. We also released Myra (My Recruiting Assistant), an AI powered chatbot that is capable of answering your applicant’s questions 24×7 without you being there! Now your applicants can ask any questions about your company and Myra will be able to answer that straight away!!
3. Additionally, we have also added a concept of Karma points so that you can reward employees and interviewers based on their contribution to your recruiting efforts. These points will be visible in the Insights module under Performance>Employee & Interviewer respectively.
4. You can now have a dropdown configured for designations so that Hiring Managers can conveniently select from it.
5. You will now be able to see a filtered list of users in each of the roles (hiring manager, interviewer, and approver) once a custom configuration is done through settings.
6. On the drives tracker, you can now track or view insights on multiple drives so that you can draw reports and insights.
7. The weekly evals tracker now displays the reschedule reasons on the reschedule count so you do not have to do back and forth for these reasons.
We look forward to speaking to you this Thursday on our webinar on what’s new this week.
We’ll be back with more updates in the next release.
For any questions on how it works and details our Customer Success team will be happy to set up a call with you and help.