Incomplete screening is the primary cause of bad conversion ratios and to help you ensure you get the best of the screening done, we have introduced some changes to the screening form. Go ahead to setting 95 and define which screening fields are important from your point of view and let MyNextHire guide your recruiters to follow.
Not just that, you can now get the compliance to this process through application lists too, so you know what % of your CVs are properly screened!
Steps to follow: Admin users can make these changes in the Settings module.Login>Settings>General Settings>Search for Screening Custom Fields (Id: 95)
- Click on the Standard Applicant Details Fields – to set up preferences for the Applicant Details, Standard Screening Form Fields – to set up preferences on Screening form and the additional fields work as usual where custom fields can be added.
2. Click on the Standard Applicant Details Fields – to set up preferences for the Applicant Details, Standard Screening Form Fields – to set up preferences on Screening form and the additional fields work as usual where custom fields can be added.
3. We all know how recruiters are working round the clock on multiple candidates screening, scheduling interviews, releasing offers, etc. And at times feedback forms get wrongly attached to wrong interviews. Interviewers will now be able to detach the wrong form and notify the recruiter for the correct form or just give their recommendation and submit the interview feedback form.
4. Creating a requisition with replacement type position now has provision to capture the replaced employee name which appears in the requisition approval details, information to the recruiters in the application module with replaced employee details.
There are more modifications and enhancements which can be seen at various places across the product.
5. Admins users need not share digital signatures with us anymore. They will be able to upload digital signatures in the offer settings themselves.
6. Support for new fields like aadhar card, passport, ssn with validations for new form fields
7. Indicators for scheduled evals, released offers and forms and many more such 🙂
We’ll be back with more updates in the next release.
For any questions on how it works and details our Customer Success team will be happy to set up a call with you and help. Refer our User Manual for a step-by-step guide.