Scheduling interviews takes a toll on recruiters and we understand that. To make it more simpler, recruiters can now schedule interviews using MyNextHire Outlook Plugin in addition to our in system and add from calendar evaluation schedulers!
How to Install?
Our chatbot, Myra, is all set to help you install the plugin.
- Click on ‘Have a Question? Ask Myra!’
- Type your question,
Eg: ‘How do I install outlook plugin?’
or you may simply type – ‘Outlook Plugin’
3. Myra will help you with the link to the article with a step-by-step guide
4. Click on ‘Learn More’ to view the article.
5. Once installed, look out for the related articles on scheduling interviews using outlook plugin on the right hand side of the page.
- Admin users can now mark custom fields added on the offer form as mandatory to ensure all information is captured before initiating approval and rolling out the offer.
- Admin users can now set the new joiners notification to be sent to various teams based on joining date. Set the number of days before the joining and the system will auto send heads-up to the respective emails configured.
We have worked on other minor enhancements and bug fixes to ensure you have a smooth experience in tough times 🙂
We’ll be back with more updates in the next release.
For any questions on how it works and details, our Customer Success team will be happy to set up a call with you and help. Refer our User Manual for a step-by-step guide.