Rejecting applicants once interviews were done was indeed an additional task for the recruiters. Especially when conducting a drive, every action and every minute spent counts.
Now you can engage the Auto Reject setting and the candidate can be moved to the rejected stage by the interviewers right after the interview.
How to do that?
- To enable the setting, go to Settings>Company Preferences>General Settings. Search for “Feedback Link Configuration” or “Setting ID 98”
- Enable the Auto Reject key and save the setting.
- Now whenever an interviewer rejects applicant, an additional field will appear to select reject reasons
- The interviewer can select an appropriate rejection reason and on submitting the feedback, the applicant will be auto-moved to the rejected stage.
Isn’t it a task to email applicants who were interviewed, were good and cleared interview, yet did not make it to the selected stage? Plus we want them to remember us as a “wonderful experience company”.
To take care of this, we have now added a new email notification in the kitty that will be sent to the applicants for whom you had set up an interview but couldn’t make it to the selected stage.
1. Admin users will now be able to decide whether to opt for coordinator assignment bot.
2. Some more enhancements and simplification went live in our last release. Interviewer feedback link now has more requisition details
3. Copying links is made simpler and is now consistent across the product.
4. Drive tracker applicants can be filtered and sorted by source.
We’ll be back with more updates in the next release.
For any questions on how it works and details our Customer Success team will be happy to set up a call with you and help.